[horde] undefined getoption

Mike Barsalou mbarsalou at aidea.org
Thu Jan 9 10:33:47 PST 2003

I get an error "undefined function: getoption" when trying to use the
command:

pear install File

That's one problem.

When I run the test.php program, there is a link next to the File module
(http://impserver/horde/test.php?mode=filetest) I get:

There are some versions of PEAR that were released at times that did not
contain a function that File.php expects. This does not seem to have caused
problems for anyone except when running our test script, but you need to be
aware of it. If you see a fatal error in File.php listed below this text,
you have one of the combinations of problem files. Make sure you have the
latest PEAR and File packages available ( see http://pear.php.net
<http://pear.php.net/>). If you do not get the error, you are in fine shape.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class file_csv in /usr/share/pear/File/CSV.php
on line 51

I got this message both before and after I downloaded the pear tar file you
just recently published.

Mike