[horde] Errors after updating from cvs (RELENG release)

Martin List-Petersen martin at list-petersen.dk
Thu Jan 9 13:14:00 PST 2003

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 21:22, Eric Rostetter wrote:

> > No, he's talking about RELENG and we need 4.1 there.

Nope .. i was just updating my RELENG installation, so i could translate
the last changes.

--
Regards,
Martin List-Petersen

Horses have an even number of legs.  Behind they have two legs, and in
front they have fore-legs.  This makes six legs, which is certainly an
odd number of legs for a horse.  But the only number that is both even
and odd is infinity.  Therefore, horses have an infinite number of
legs.  Now to show this for the general case, suppose that somewhere,
there is a horse that has a finite number of legs.  But that is a horse
of another color, and by the lemma ["All horses are the same color"],
that does not exist.