[horde] passing authentication information

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu
Sat Jan 11 07:45:19 PST 2003

I think you might have understood what I'm trying to do.  I have done a
lot of ldap and PHP programming, so I understand how that all works.  I
specifically want the Turba module of Horde to take the username and
password that someone logged into Horde with, and use that to
authenticate them to the LDAP server.  I'm not using the LDAP server for
authentincation per se, Horde should have already done that via
imap/imp.  Make sense?

Dan