[horde] vdomains versus no vdomains.

Chris Bowlby excalibur at hub.org
Sun Jan 12 13:12:53 PST 2003

Hi All,

 I've been working on a module that requires me to use cyrsql as the login
interface, this is so I can create users with the horde admin user/group
system. What I'm looking to do is modify it to use a hook to get the
virtual host info so that the name get's create properly. IMP has a hook
that does this, but I can't see how it ties into the login system without
having defined a conf value somewhere (can't find where).

 Can someone give me a clue or two on this?

 Chris Bowlby,
 Manager of Information and Technology.
 excalibur at hub.org
 www.hub.org