[horde] Imp bug?

Tim Glen tim at nonfiction.ca
Mon Jan 13 11:18:39 PST 2003

I'm running the CVS version of Horde/Imp, updated this morning.
I'm getting this bug in imp/mailbox.php:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/nonfiction/web/extranet/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 147

This warning is refering to the $hierarchies variable passed to the flist
function (I show the header below). The contents of the variable being
passed is null. After looking around a bit, I found that the variable being
passed is coming from function flist_IMP at line 257 or so. I var_dumped the
$imp['hierarchies'] variable (shown below at line 260) and it is null.

It would seem that the IMP's full environment is not present.

tim

    function flist($stream, $server, $prefix, $sub = false, $filter =
array(), $hierarchies = array(), $dotfiles = true, $namespace = '')

    /**
     * Return an array of folders. This is a wrapper around the
     * flist() function which reduces the number of arguments needed if
     * we can assume that IMP's full environment is present.
     *
     * @access public
     *
     * @param optional array $filter  An array of mailboxes to ignore.
     *
     * @return array  The array of mailboxes returned by flist().
     */
    function flist_IMP($filter = array())
    {
        global $imp, $prefs;
var_dump($imp['hierarchies']);
        return $this->flist($imp['stream'], IMP::serverString(),
$imp['folders'], $prefs->getValue('subscribe'), $filter,
$imp['hierarchies'], $imp['dotfiles'], $imp['namespace']);
    }