[horde] Horde can not login.

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 13 20:53:00 PST 2003

Quoting Theewara Vorakosit <thvo at ksc.th.com>:

>     I can not login horde using imap. Both redhat 7.3 and 8.0. On red hat
> 7.3 it complains
>  Warning: Certificate failure for localhost.localdomain: self signed
> certificate:
> /C=--/ST=SomeState/L=SomeCity/O=SomeOrganization/OU=SomeOrganizationalUnit/C
> N=localhost.localdomain/Email=root at localhost.localdomain (errflg=2) in
> Unknown on line 0

See the comments in horde/imp/config/servers.php (you need to add
/novalidatecert or something like that to your protocol string).

>    In Red hat 8.0,
> Jan 14 11:17:35 samsoft imapd[18444]: imap service init from 127.0.0.1
> Jan 14 11:17:35 samsoft imapd[18444]: Command stream end of file, while
> reading line user=??? host=UNKNOWN
>
>     Would you please tell me how to solve this problem?

Very likely need to add /notls to the protocol in horde/imp/config/servers.php
but there is no way to say for sure with the limited info you gave us.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!