[horde] module list per users?

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Tue Jan 14 06:55:10 PST 2003

I guess I have a few question, first, is there any way to have an admin
assign modules to individual users? Some users could have comics, others
could get network tools and so on. So each user would have a list of
modules they would have access to. The 2nd question is are there any plans
to add some sort of realm support to horde so that you would have
different administrators for groups of users and they could only make
changes in there group, each realm would have a different domain name and
so on.

-Nathan