[horde] Statistics Module??

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Wed Jan 15 08:43:18 PST 2003

Hello,
    Is there any sign of a statistics module for Horde?? I think it would
be really useful to be able to get stuff like how many users log into
horde per week, when they logged in, how many calendar appointments
are being entered, memos being used emails sent etc.....

This should all be available within the database, but it is a lot of
effort for me to manually pull it out using SQL commands.

Is there any stats module currently in any stage of development?? If not,
are there any plans to create one?

Cheers!!

--
Richard Hobbs
hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://fishsponge.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers

Send all your jokes to jokes at fishsponge.co.uk !!