[horde] Epimetheus Stats Module!!

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 03:00:49 PST 2003

Hello,
    As there seems to be quite a lot of interest in this, does anyone know
how we could officially get it started?? i'm happy to give the "Team
Lead" role a go, if i'm any good at it!

I need to get the Horde ppl to recognise that there is an interest here,
and that ppl would be willing to contribute source code also.

Any responses would be good, from Horde "officials" or random ppl on this
list.

Please gimme a base to work from, and i'll see where we can go with this
Epimetheus module!!

Cheers!!

--
Richard Hobbs
hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://fishsponge.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers