[horde] View Source of login page reveals server info

Sylvester Manx drachmadog at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 08:47:11 PST 2003

I am using cvs versions from 1/16/03 of horde and imp
(as well as kronolith and turba).  When I do a View
Source (or View Page Source depending on browser) I
see all of my internal server info displayed.  Is
there a way to hide this?  Here's what I see:

        <input type="hidden" name="server"
value="10.1.1.143" />
        <input type="hidden" name="port" value="993"
/>

        <input type="hidden" name="namespace"
value="INBOX." />
        <input type="hidden" name="maildomain"