[horde] upgrading

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Jan 18 14:51:11 PST 2003

Quoting Heikki Ylipaavalniemi <heikki.y at empiria.org>:

> Hello Eric,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I surfed the ftp site and found the patches. I'll just
> wait for the 2.2 patch to come out and upgrade to it then. :)

Not sure why the patches aren't getting put out on the ftp site.  The script
that generates the release, if I remember right, generates the patche files
too?  If so, shouldn't we put them out on the ftp site? If not, then is
someone else going to make these patches, or should I volunteer to do it?

> What about Mnemo? Will there be a patch file for it or what's the easiest way
> to upgrade Mnemo?

I would hope we would release patch sets for all the apps...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!