[horde] upgrading

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Jan 18 20:04:20 PST 2003

Quoting Heikki Ylipaavalniemi <heikki.y at empiria.org>:

> I just updated mnemo manually and it seems to work fine except for the thing
> that some of the text
> which should be in Finnish are in English. What could be causing this?

1) You didn't update the translations properly (may have to run "make" or
   something).
2) The Finnish translation is not complete.
3) There is a bug or problem somewhere.

First I would go to the horde/po/README file and read it.  Maybe you will
find the info you need there.  If not, then I would go to the mnemo/po/
folder, and run the make.  If that doesn't work, I'd assume the translation
is out of date.  But others may find another reason/answer for you.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!