[horde] Horde configuration ??

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 20 11:09:52 PST 2003

Quoting Eric Piollet <eric.piollet at chpyr.aquisante.fr>:

> For me @ are : firstname.surname at mycompagny.fr
>
> I would to have in the horde page: welcome firstname surname (instead of
> welcome userid)

I think if you set the Fullname in your IMP preferences then that will
shou up here instead of the username at domain format.

> In my passwd file i have : username ,..., complete name ( firstname surname)
>
> How can i configure Horde to read this field (complete name) to have on my
> screen : welcome firstname surname

I think you want to configure and enable the _prefs_hook_fullname() function
in horde/config/hooks.php or imp/config/conf.php (depending on your horde/imp
versions).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics