[horde] Horde session 'emulation' ?

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau at cam.org
Tue Jan 21 10:33:56 PST 2003

Greetings. I installed Horde/Imp/Turba as part of a webmail application for
our members, as small non for profit ISP located in Montreal. I also created
a 'Your Account' section, which is displaying dial-up users disk sapce
usage, time usage, and provide other usefull tools. Now, a majority of our
users are using this application.

What I would like to do, is emulate/create a valid Horde session every time
a user successfully logs on this on-line application, so that I can simply
add an external link to the webmail. Users would then not have to re-log on.

Any pointers on how to achieve this ?

Frederic Trudeau
PHP Coder, Colocation, Development
ftrudeau at cam.org