[horde] Name of INBOX

s-beutel at gmx.de s-beutel at gmx.de
Tue Jan 21 15:32:26 PST 2003

> INBOX can not be changed.  See RFC 2060 [5.1]:
>
>    The interpretation of mailbox names is implementation-dependent.
>    However, the case-insensitive mailbox name INBOX is a special name
>    reserved to mean "the primary mailbox for this user on this server".
>
> michael

Well...

but I think nobody cares for another display language at the frontend (in
fact, most mail clients use the appropriate translation for INBOX) - of course
the folder at the server should be named INBOX.

As with IMP 3.1, in the de_DE.po, the correct translation for INBOX can be
found. I do not know why this doesn't work for you...

Sebastian