[horde] Problem with Horde groups and multiple calendars in Kronolith

Claus Windeler cw at nw-team.de
Wed Jan 22 02:18:36 PST 2003

I have installed the the CVS version ( 21-1-2003 ) of Horde, Kronolith,
Turba and IMP and I am using a MySQL database for authentication and storing
of all the data. Test.php of Horde tells me that everything is OK and I
created all the database tables using the available scripts. I have the
following tables now: horde_users, horde_prefs, horde_categories,
kronolith_events and  kronolith_events_seq

My problem is that I can't create any groups or mutiple calendars ... when I
create a new group and try to add some users I am getting the follwing
error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: adduser() in
/srv/www/htdocs/horde/admin/groups.php on line 115

When I don't try to add a user I am getting the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getshortname() in
/srv/www/htdocs/horde/admin/groups.php on line 128

And Horde is not saving the group.

When I create a new calendar, Kronolith "forgets" it immediatly after
creation ... the newly created calender dissapears

Any ideas how to solve my problem ??

Bye

Claus