[horde] Name of INBOX

s-beutel at gmx.de s-beutel at gmx.de
Wed Jan 22 02:55:47 PST 2003

> OK, it works for the button but not for the
> displayed folders.
> Where can I look at the code to set translation
> in the folder view?

Well,

this is the point Michael mentioned. Afaik horde/imp just displays the
folders with their names as they are stored on the IMAP server - which is
certainly the way to go. Furthermore, for these names are different from one
installation to another, there is no practical way to translate them via gettext.

You might try to work with your IMAP server: change the default inbox
folder's name as far as this is possible, do the appropriate settings in your
servers.php or whereever you have defined the connection data, and try again. But
not every server allows changing that name (although e.g. cyrus uses INBOX. -
trailing dot), and please know that this wouldn't be RFC-conform - your own
risk.

I do not know whether somebody has tried to have a hook or so just for
setting another display name for INBOX inside horde; it should be possible, but
requiring some coding...

Best,

Sebastian