[horde] Strange problem with Horde (HEAD) and Mozilla

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl
Wed Jan 22 13:31:44 PST 2003

Citeren Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Renders fine here (< 1 sec.) with the new menu on Mozilla 1.2.1, all apps
> installed with a Pentium IIIm 1 GHz.

I solved this one by setting output_buffering to off in php.ini (default 4096 in
php-4.3.0, default Off in CVS). When I use zlib.output_compression = Off and
output_buffering = 4096 and $conf['compress_pages'] = true; I keep getting
"output handler 'ob_gzhandler' cannot be used twice in..." errors. Setting
output_buffering = Off silences these too.

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College