[horde] Call to a member function on a non-object

Mark mark_weinstock at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 12:32:12 PST 2003

Been using Horde 2.1, Imp 3.1
Upgraded to PHP 4.3.0, Apache 2.0.44.

I started getting the following when attempting to log in to Horde:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
D:\klomstock\website\horde\lib\Registry.php on line 590

Line 590:
if (!isset($this->prefsCache[$app])) {
     global $conf;
     $prefs = &Prefs::factory($conf['prefs']['driver'], $app,
            Auth::getAuth(), Auth::getCredential('password'),
            $conf['prefs']['params']);
---> $prefs->setDefaults($this->getParam
                     ('fileroot', 'horde') . '/config/prefs.php');
     $prefs->setDefaults($this->getParam
                     ('fileroot') . '/config/prefs.php');
     $prefs->retrieve();
     $this->prefsCache[$app] = &$prefs;
}

I'm at a loss. Any ideas? Could I have somehow screwed up my Horde
config, or could it be a Pear thing?

Mark

=====
Mark Weinstock