[horde] PEAR 1.0.1

MiikaT mlist.horde at finansium.fi
Fri Jan 24 04:57:22 PST 2003

>> Where do I tell horde, which pear to use? Is that a apache configuration
>> or horde, or something else?

>In the first place it's a setting in php.ini. But you can override this
>setting per directory with php_value directives in apaches's httpd.conf or
>.htaccess files.
>See the PHP manual (configuration) for details.

Thanks, I got it working. After different pear dir, login to horde, I get:

Warning: Undefined property: _iv in /usr/local/apache/virtual/mail/horde-2.2/lib/Cipher.php on line 89

and when I logout, I get:

Warning: Undefined property: _iv in /usr/local/apache/virtual/mail/horde-2.2/lib/Cipher.php on line 107

Has this something to do with pear or php (4.1.2 in use), or horde itself?

-MiikaT