[horde] Using multiple Horde databases

Tom Smith tom at openadventures.org
Fri Jan 24 07:48:24 PST 2003

When I change this value I get the previous error.

For example, say I want my database name to be horde-test. I'll change the
database name to horde-test and then change this value to horde-test. When I
login I get the error:

-----
A fatal error has occurred:
DB Error: no database selected
[line 102 of /httpd/openadventures/public_html/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php]
Details have been logged for the administrator.
-----

A simular error is logged to the log file.

What I'm trying to accomplish is to have a different horde database for each
domain I host. So what I'm looking for is the reason I can't change the database
name without getting this error.

Tom Smith
tom at openadventures.org
http://www.openadventures.org/