[horde] Horde Login Screen

Kenneth W. Craft MCP kencraft at craftbros.org
Fri Jan 24 19:52:15 PST 2003

Hi,

I am new to using Horde, we've had it installed on our server for about 6
months now. I have 3 or 4 webmail users that have asked if the main page
could be "Customized" to fit their websites.

Is this possible with horde? I do not know alot of PHP, and get lost staring
at the files that belong to horde..

I'd like to be able to create a custom login page with a nice graphic and
the Website name at the top. I was told on a different forum to use 'name'
=> _($GLOBALS['SERVER_NAME']) to change the Welcome to Horde message to
Welcome to Webmail.domain.com. However, that didn't work for me, I ended up
with just Welcome to.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Kenneth Craft