[horde] Horde Portal

Adrian Walters adrian at na.dhs.org
Tue Jan 28 11:50:17 PST 2003

I am getting the following error when I try to use the Portal Section of Horde:

Notice: argument passed to unserialize() is not an string
in /var/www/html/mail/horde/portal_edit.php on line 42

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
in /var/www/html/mail/horde/portal_edit.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/mail/horde/portal_edit.php:42)
in /var/www/html/mail/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/mail/horde/portal_edit.php:42)
in /var/www/html/mail/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 4