[horde] broken css on Netscape 4x and 7x

François Helly francois.helly at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 31 16:02:10 PST 2003

>Quoting François Helly <francois.helly at wanadoo.fr>:
>
>>  So I  tried changes in the css.php script
>
>Please, send a diff. It's really hard to pick out from this what you
>changed, and that makes it more likely to slip by everyone.

what do you mean: the complete attached file?
(my english failed)

>  >      header('Content-Type: text/css;charset='. $charset);
>
>Would header('Content-Type: text/css; charset=' . NLS::getCharset()); work
>as well?
>
>-chuck

Yes it does.

I correct my test now :
A)  it doesn't work at all on NS4
(maybe a pb of http version? i.e. some new header fields not implemented?)
B) And I works well even if the php.ini default_charset is set.

François
--
françois helly
e-mail: francois.helly at wanadoo.fr