[horde] Error in sql.php (Kronolith)

Brenda Bell k15a-list-horde at theotherbell.com
Tue Feb 4 17:37:07 PST 2003

I'm inching my way through my install of Horde applications.  I have a
working Horde, IMP and Turba... and am now trying to install Kronolith.

I'm using SQL and have configured Kronolith by changing the driver as
follows:

$conf['calendar']['driver'] = 'sql';

And uncommenting the following -- making changes as appropriate for my
environment:

$conf['calendar']['params']['phptype'] = 'mysql';
$conf['calendar']['params']['hostspec'] = 'localhost';
$conf['calendar']['params']['username'] = 'entered-real-username-here';
$conf['calendar']['params']['password'] = 'entered-real-password-here';
$conf['calendar']['params']['database'] = 'horde';
$conf['calendar']['params']['table'] = 'kronolith_events';

I've also created the database table and registered Kronolith with
Horde.  Until I know my way around, I am not changing any files other
than the minimum to get the applications running.

Shortly after I press the Log In button on the login page, I get the
following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iswarning() in
/fs4/www/horde/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 64

I know mysql is working to some extent because I've been able to add
Turba contacts without any errors.

I would appreciate help in figuring out what I've done wrong.

Also, I'm trying to provide all of the information necessary to helping
me solve the problem, but I'm new to Horde so I'm still guessing at
what's important :(  Please let me know if I can provide more info.

Brenda
http://opensource.theotherbell.com