[horde] is there a rpm for the horde 2.2.1 final

dominique.dalponte at utbm.fr Dominique.Dalponte at utbm.fr
Wed Feb 5 06:37:13 PST 2003

hello

 I have two questions :

   1) is there yet a rpm for the 2.2.1 final
   in the ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde/rpms/noarch/rh7/ there is just the
horde-2.1-3.noarch.rpm .

   2) I have horde 2.1, imp 3.1 (auth with imp), turba 1.1 etc...

  I tried to upgrade horde 2.1 to horde 2.2.1 with the horde-2.2.1.tar.gz  file,
ie I just decompress it in the horde directory, I use the same config files as
horde 2.1.

  nothing run ok, I have a blank page with an error : Undefined index:
session_timeout in /data/www/html/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 497

  I install the last version horde 2.1 with rpm package, and then all run ok.

  can I just upgrade horde ? when I read the version page I can see horde2.1/2.2
=> all version of imp 3.x

any idea

best regards

dom

--
Dominique Dalponte
Utbm, Centre de Ressource en informatique