[horde] Horde/Mail problem

Charles E. Robinson III crobins at proexam.org
Wed Feb 5 14:24:40 PST 2003

I will pay closer attention for sure.
I try to run diff against every changed file but it had been a 3 weeks or so since my last update, there were lots of changes (I must have missed something)
I guess the horde/index keeps redirecting me.

Until I track down the area of the problem is there a way to clear the redirect as soon as I log into horde that brings me to the Mail login. It seems the last function I called in layout is trying to execute every time I login instead of showing the default horde index. There should be no cache, why is the last function called being saved?

Thanks,
C.Robinson