[horde] Apache 302 error on IMP

Doug Curtis doug.curtis at world-mail.org
Thu Feb 6 10:04:39 PST 2003

At 05:32 PM 2/6/2003 +0000, Mário Gamito wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I've installed Horde and IMP.
>I've taken all the steps and horde/test.php is fine.
>Also the testing of the IMAP server goes well.
>The only thing is that my PEAR is not recent, although i have php 4.3.0
>Nevertheless, i've installed PEAR from www.horde.ord
>Same thing. Not recent.

Make sure that you untar the pear file in the correct location.  With
Redhat, the rpm version of php install pear in /usr/share/pear.  If you
compiled php, (which juding by your version you probably did), I believe
the default location is /usr/local/lib/php.  I you still aren't sure, do a
find on pear. IE; find / -name PEAR.php

Hope this helps.

>The thing is when i try to access http://(...)/horder/imp i get 302 errors
>in my Apache logs and no page is shown.