[horde] Horde and Imp... login problem!

Sergio Caredda scaredda at tiscali.it
Fri Feb 7 10:47:05 PST 2003

Hello... another question...

I installed Horde+IMP+Turba+Nag from CVS.

I could arrange everything fine, started working with most applications.
Then I felt I wanted to get rid of the double login screen, and uncommented
the two lines as indicated in the horde conf file.

I am using IMAP authentication.

Now I'm able to enter and access all programs, BUT my prferernces are lost.
And I cannot access the Administration interface anymore (the icons
disappeared). But also, for example, the prefs addressbook I had set up, and
as well I'm not able to access and edit the sql address book I created and
shared.

And have been logging in always with same username and password

Any clue why? Tried to look up the newsgroup... but couldn;t really find an
answer

Ciao!

Sergio