AW: AW: AW: [horde] db error

andy at stronzo.d2g.com andy at stronzo.d2g.com
Mon Feb 10 10:17:49 PST 2003

Hi,

sorry for making trouble concerning sql-probs. I found aut what was the reason
of my problem: I did install horde for 3 times in different directories and also
installed the whole lampp in 2 directories to test it against the db-error Probs.

So at last I forgot to change my my.cnf to the new mysql.sock-path. Didn't know
about the importance of this file. And didn't see the difference in the path,
was just 1 letter.

So I changed it and now all runs very fine.

Horde is really great, one of the amaziest (?) thing I ever tried out!

So now I'm going to customize it.

Bye and many thanks for supporting me stupid.

Andy