[horde] sorry: fatal error may be as described in FAQ, I had been mistaken

"Markus K. Schäffauer" Markus.K.Schaeffauer at gmx.de
Mon Feb 10 15:55:56 PST 2003

Hi,

sorry - the last message I sent to the list was erroneous: I used the
well functioning horde-installation with text.php and not the
problematic one.
When using the problematic (second) installation (called LAMPP, see
www.apachefriends.org), then I get an empty page. So it may be still the
problem as described in Nr. 5.1.18 of the general FAQ:

  5.1.18 "Call to undefined function: _( )" [Horde 2.0]

  Horde 2.0]: This error occurs when PHP is not compiled with gettext
  support. As of version Horde 2.0, PHP needs to be compiled with
  gettext support. Rebuild PHP with the --with-gettext option to
  configure, or if using RPM's install the php-gettext RPM. (_() is a
  synonym for gettext() in PHP.)

Markus