[horde] Fwd: Installation HELP-Please forward to appropriate dept.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Feb 11 17:13:39 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from shivaji at tamoinc.com -----
    Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:09:27 -0800
    From: shivaji <shivaji at tamoinc.com>
 Subject: Installation HELP-Please forward to appropriate dept.
      To: consulting at horde.org

Greetings
    I don't know where to send this request, so I hope you can redirect it
appropriately.
    I want to install Horde on my website, so I can use the IMP email
application. I can't seem to find any web hosts who either (a) know how to
do it or (b) are willing to let me have it on their system. Are you able to
direct me to some web hosting organizations who would let me put Horde on my
website if they were hosting it, and would be able to walk me through the
installation process? I don't know anything about the code, or databases,
etc. I need to have administration priveleges on the program after it is
installed.
    Please help!!!!
Thank you,
Shivaji   shivaji at tamoinc.com  or 888-801-8266  ext 108