[horde] Horde 2.1 install: Good test.php, blank index.php

Alan Pater alan at celasmaya.edu.gt
Tue Feb 11 11:40:42 PST 2003

Ok, I tried the version of pear from the horde website at
http://www.horde.org/pear/ but it did not help, in fact, it gave more
errors then the version distributed via debian.

PEAR

    * PEAR - Yes
    * Recent PEAR - No
    * This version of PEAR is not recent enough. See the Horde PEAR page
for details.
    * Mail::RFC822 - Yes
    * Log - Yes
    * DB - Yes

This is with pear 101 from horde. Note that the horde101 pear does not
have a phplib.php

--
Alan Pater <alan at celasmaya.edu.gt>