[horde] Logical View of how Horde User and Group Management works ?

René Lund Jensen lundeman at tbkol.dk
Wed Feb 12 11:38:54 PST 2003

Ed made these some time ago. I don't know if they are still valid...
(this is a snip from a mail ed sent to the list some days ago)
I did these screenshots a while back and may be of some help

This is a simple example of a non-privileged user sharing a calendar with
another like user:
     http://gallery.morando.org/Shared-Calendar

This is a group example done by an admin:
     http://gallery.morando.org/Horde-Group-Administration

Good luck,

ed

Rene Jensen