[horde] administration prbs

andy at stronzo.d2g.com andy at stronzo.d2g.com
Thu Feb 13 02:34:39 PST 2003

Just this moment I solved it for me:

in horde/config/conf.php I changed from

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap'; ( I used IMAP till now)
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'sql';

The goal was to change it while being logged in as admin_user with the old IMAP-
auth.

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('adminname');

At this moment you can add and edit the users. First add your adminuser, else
you will be locked out. Set privileges for him. Log out and in to test it.

Then edit the other users.

Sounds confusing, but works fine now.

Andy