[horde] Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setheight in portal.php

Dennis Ortsen Dennis at Pinetree.nl
Thu Feb 13 01:19:36 PST 2003

Hi everyone,

I'm running Horde CVS along with some more apps from CVS. I've had this
Horde CVS working fine, until I added some more apps for the Horde
framework. When I login, I get some strange errors I can't find in these
newsgroups. I hope someone can help me out here...

After logging in to Horde, I get a white screen with the following text:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setheight() in
/usr/local/apache2/www/intranet/horde/portal.php on line 50

And on the left menu tree, above the Options and Help Icon, I see several
errors as well. I didn't have these errors before...
These errors tell me the following:

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/usr/local/apache2/www/intranet/horde/menu.php on line 139

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/usr/local/apache2/www/intranet/horde/menu.php on line 145

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/usr/local/apache2/www/intranet/horde/menu.php on line 148

These two problems appeared after adding more apps in the horde directory
and changing horde/config/registry.php to let those apps to be seen from the
menu. I tried restarting Apache, no difference.

But I only have this problem when I log in to Horde as a Horde admin. When I
login to Horde as a Horde user, I don't see these problems... Before adding
those apps, this Horde admin account I'm using now, didn't have this
problem....

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Br.