[horde] menu.php conflicts with registry.php

Jeff Graves jeff at image-src.com
Mon Feb 17 06:14:28 PST 2003

It seems redundant. I was misled because changing the options for the link in the registry had no effect. Why have both of them? Is the one in the registry for future support? Is there any reason I couldn't remove the code from menu.php that adds the link, and change the status of the one in the registry to active?

Jeff Graves
Customer Support Engineer
Image Source, Inc.
10 Mill Street