[horde] addressbook

Bo Daley bo at tilda.com.au
Tue Feb 18 16:19:05 PST 2003

Maybe you've been upgraded to HEAD from CVS?

If so then you need to have Turba set up with at least one address book. Inside
IMP you can then click on 'Options' then 'Address Books' then select your
address book from the menu at the bottom of the page ("Choose the address book
to use when adding addresses.").

bo.