[horde] Address Book

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 21 08:32:27 PST 2003

Quoting Luca <luca at triangolo.it>:

> I have Horde 2.2.1, IMP (for users authentication too) and Turba installed
> and configured, it's all ok but...
> >From the IMP users interface you can't go to the address book to create new
> contacts,

Not sure why you would want to in most cases, but the facts are:

* If you login to Horde, then there should be a turba icon in the bottom
Hord menu bar.

* You can add a turba icon to the top IMP menu bar as per the INSTALL docs.

* Any addresses in your headers should have small address book icons next
to them for quick entry into the adress book.

> you can only pick an existing address and send the message to it.

See above.

> To create and manage the address book, you must change url and go to
> /horde/turba ..

See above.  You should *never* had to change the url manually.

> Is it possible to put a new icon on the topbar linking to turba?

Yes, and well documented.

> Or there's an option to configure?

Also so, for quick adds of addresses in the header, you need to set the
default address book to add to in IMP's options.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!