[horde] Still having PEAR problems...

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Sat Feb 22 03:37:31 PST 2003

Hello,

I downloaded the following file:

ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/kronolith/kronolith-1.0.tar.gz

This was linked to from the kronolith-latest.tar.gz symbolic link.

So I guess I need to use a CVS version do i? My ISP are running PHP 4.3.0
now u see...

Thanks,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs
hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://unixforum.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers

Send all your jokes to: jokes at fishsponge.co.uk !!