[horde] Portal page no longer loads

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Mon Feb 24 19:09:24 PST 2003

Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

> Tried one more time before going to bed (22:00 Eastern time); it's working
> now.
>
> Strange.

I spoke too soon, but may have additional info. I have an alias set up in
httpd.conf so that /webmail/ takes me to /horde/imp/ (I use imp for
authentication). When I log in this way (specify /horde/imp/ in the address bar
of my browser instead of /webmail/), I go directly to my folders list in imp
(bypassing the portal page). In this case, imp comes right up. If I try to load
the portal page from there, my browser hangs again.

It seems that there's something about my portal page that, all of a sudden, is
causing me problems.

Any ideas? Thanks,
Rick