[horde] Fwd: Information needed

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Feb 26 06:15:50 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from shreejit at directonpc.com -----
    Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:08:59 +0100
    From: "Shreejit R. Menon" <shreejit at directonpc.com>
 Subject: Information needed
      To: consulting at horde.org

Hi there !

We are a VSAT based nationwide, broadband ISP based in Nigeria.
We have a dedicated server at Memset for a mail server for our clients.
I liked the Horde interface better than the Neomail.
But I have some problems configuring it and customizing it to my
requirement.
Is there some way i can do it from a GUI from my end.
I did a SSH login to the server but could not locate the file in which it
says
Welcome to Horde. I need to change that, a few colours and the frame.

I can give you a reference.
I need it to be like
Http://directonpc.easydns.net

I want that top frame to be here also and the same kind of colours.
Basically I want to stick to blue, dark or light.

How do we go about it ?
I want it like yesterday.

Please get back to me ASAP.
Thank You.