[horde] Re: Language problem

Markus Boettger markus.boettger at rrz.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Feb 26 07:14:51 PST 2003

Hm, good idea - but it's not the same text - I mean in some cases the
text appears in the language which had been choosen at login.
To make an example:
at login set language to "deutsch"
in preferences/filters: the headline comes up with:
"Filterregeln bearbeiten",
the checkbox-texts are: "
Apply filter rules upon logging on?
Apply filter rules when mailbox is refreshed?
Display message when filters have been applied?"

When I 'logout and login' or 'change the browser' or 'take another
workstation' all the text is "sometimes" german.

There are many other examples (so that's why I post it here).
Have you had this problem too?

Markus