[horde] 'status' in registry.php

Robin McMillon adele at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 28 09:00:43 PST 2003

Hi,
I'm upgrading from horde-2.1 to horde-2.2.1 and have a question about the
'status' attribute in the Application registry.

It says there are 4 possible settings.  From what I can tell from the
newsgroup/common sense, it seems that 'active' corresponds to the old
'show' attribute being set to 'true' and 'inactive' corresponds to the old
'show' attribute being set to 'false'. 'notoolbar' I think means that it's
active but not shown in the toolbar, but then how is 'notoolbar' different
from 'hidden'?

Could someone please enlighten me as to what the effects of each of these
settings are?

Thanks,

Robin McMillon
r.mcmillon at its.utexas.edu