[horde] Sorry if I have the wrong list.

Todd Jordan jordan at pieceofthe.net
Mon Mar 3 18:46:15 PST 2003

I haven't had a chance to lurk in this list so I may be in the wrong
place. If so, apologies, could someone tell me what the correct list is?

Anyway, I'm trying to install Horde/IMP on my Mandrake 9.0 system for
testing and possible implementation on another Mandrake system.

The install goes beautifully and the system seems to work just fine.
However, when viewing it in Mozilla 1.1 (Gecko 20020826) the CSS
settings are either ignored, or gone. I get black text on a white
background.

It seems to work fine using Konquer, but Mozilla isn't cooperating. All
of my CSS in my other development work is fine, but not Horde.

Here's the server side configs:
Apache 1.3.26
PHP: 4.2.3 with all requisite modules
Mysql: 3.23.52
Postfix: 1.1.11
WU-IMAP: 2001a

Admittedly all of the above are from the stock Mandrake RPM's and I'd
certainly be willing to compile from source if necessary. However, it
seems like this is probably a client problem since at least one browser
works.

Does anyone have a clue how to fix this?

Thanks.