[horde] Administration CVS HEAD

z33k666 at icqmail.com z33k666 at icqmail.com
Tue Mar 4 08:23:51 PST 2003

> Quoting z33k666 at icqmail.com:
>
> > Right.  I had a realm set in IMP's servers.php.  I did, however, have the
> > proper username in the admins array.
> >
> > I removed the realm and it works now.  Thanks, Chuck.
>
> If you removed the realm and it works, then you didn't have the proper
> username initially. You had it without the realm.
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.
>
> --

Chuck,

Your persistence leads me to believe we are not seeing eye to eye.

Initially I had:

/horde/config/conf.php:
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('admin');
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';
$conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';

/horde/imp/config/servers.php:
'realm' => 'mydomain.com'

This did not work.

After I removed the 'realm' => 'mydomain.com' it worked.

Before, if I commented out:

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';
$conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';

my admin worked but all users had to log in twice.

Let me know if I am missing something.

Zeke