[horde] HCEMD5

David Smithson lists at customfilmeffects.com
Wed Mar 5 17:45:29 PST 2003

Hi.  I've been trying to get the Horde suite installed on my Redhat 7.2
system using the RPMs provided on the Horde ftp site.  I've followed the
configuration steps for both Horde and IMP.  When I try to log in to IMP
using a pop3 account, I get:

Warning: Failed opening 'Crypt/HCEMD5.php' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:.') in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 41

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: crypt_hcemd5 in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 43

I've searched and searched for the HCEMD5 pear package, but cannot find
it.  It is not provided in either the pear-1.0.1.tar.gz archive provided
by Horde or the php-4.2.3-0horde1.rpm  package.  Why is it being called
if it is not provided?  What am I missing?  I will provide more
information if necessary.

Thanks for your reply.

--
David