[horde] Problem with horde 3.0-csv

Crash Bandicot crash.bandicot at slushynet.de
Wed Mar 5 22:44:08 PST 2003

Hello all,

I tried to work with horde 3.0 csv but it doesn't work. Cyrus, Mysql, Apache are
running on the same Server with Suse 8.1 prof. Below you see the test.php

Horde Versions

    * Horde: 3.0-cvs

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * View loaded extensions
    * PHP Version: 4.2.2
    * PHP Major Version: 4.2
    * PHP Minor Version: 2
    * PHP Version Classification: release
* You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * Ctype Support: Yes
    * DOM XML Support: Yes
    * FTP Support: Yes
    * Gettext Support: Yes
    * Iconv Support: No
    * IMAP Support: Yes
    * LDAP Support: Yes
    * Mbstring Support: Yes
    * MCAL Support: Yes
    * Mcrypt Support: Yes
    * MIME Magic Support: N/A
    * MySQL Support: Yes
    * OpenSSL Support: Yes
    * PostgreSQL Support: Yes
    * XML Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

    * magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
    * file_uploads enabled: Yes
    * safe_mode disabled: Yes
    * trans_sid disabled: Yes

PHP Sessions

    * Session counter: 1
    * To unregister the session: click here

PEAR

    * PEAR - Yes
    * Recent PEAR - Yes
    * Mail - Yes
    * Mail_Mime - Yes
    * Log - Yes
    * DB - Yes
    * Net_Socket - Yes
    * File - Yes (Test for a known problem with File.php)
    * Date - Yes
    * Auth_SASL - Yes

I don't understand any parameters in the horde/config/conf.php

$conf['server']['name'] = $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'];
$conf['server']['port'] = $_SERVER['SERVER_PORT'];

Should I change the name and port of the server or are these values ok ??

When I try to open the Link a error message appaer in the browser window

Fatal error: Failed opening required
'/srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/../config/registry.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Registry.php on
line 123

I yope you have a hint for me

greetings Heiko