[horde] 3.0 CVS Left Menu

z33k666 at icqmail.com z33k666 at icqmail.com
Mon Mar 10 12:32:18 PST 2003

In the Admin/Config tool, there should be a way to disable Horde's (3.0 CVS)
left bar after choosing an application.  Example, when IMP is chosen, the Left
Menu is no longer needed.

Most of our users use laptops with the res set to 1024x768.  The left menu bar
takes up too much room at this resolution.

I have modified the code (target="_new" for IMP) as a quick fix but this opens
another browser window.

The "old" Horde (2.2.1) menu across the bottom of the screen was great but I
know it would be very difficult to have the expandable menus at the bottom in
Horde 3.0 CVS.

Is this my opionion only or does any one else think this as well?

Zeke