[horde] 3.0 CVS Left Menu

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Mon Mar 10 13:44:22 PST 2003

> I also would like to have back the "old" very nice iconbar at the bottom
It would be very nice to have an option to have both. The "old" bar was really
nice and in many situations very userful, but...

> (the left menu bar is always expanded in Opera and Konqueror and it takes
> to much space).
... if you use many of horde's projects, the old bar is really to small and we
need the new one, which is very good to place many apps on it.

Now who's the brave guy to code that "chooseable bars stuff" ? ;-)

Gruss,
   Ollie.